I live in the world of grandbabies. My world revolves around my babies. I am so blessed that 3 of the grandbabies (oh ya and their parents too ..lol) live on the opposite end of our house. They give Nana a reason to get out of bed in the morning! My other grandbabies come and visit too, and Nana loves having them visit too! Everyone that said grandbabies are more fun than your own children were right. All this time I thought they were crazy, until I got my first grandbaby. I am still in awe over how much you can love a child that you didn't give birth to. Of course I love my daughters too, but not near as much as my grandbabies! lol Nana loves you Kaylee, Allan, Clayton, Isabel, and Keegan!

Friday, February 10, 2012

All about boys & Chocolate challenge entry

I made this layout for my grandson's photo album.  The cute little kisses couple is one of many adorable paper piecing from Paper Piecings by Nikki.  I entered it in 2 different scrapping challenges.

8 comments:

  1. I love the kisses!!! They are so cute! You did a great job on this layout. Thanks for entering the challenge over at Getting Scrappy!
    Teresa
    GSDT

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cute are those piercings?! I love them! And the blues work well with them! Thanks so much for joining us at the Getting Scrappy Challenge!
    Lisa
    GSDT

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is just adorable! Thank you for entering the page into the Getting Scrappy Challenge. I love the kisses. So cute! Welcome to the blogging world. Your doing great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. AWWW I love those paper piecings!! Thank you so much for playing with us at getting scrappy!
    Michelle GSDT

    ReplyDelete
  5. I was going to do that same piecing and those same colors for my layout, but mine somehow evolved into something completely different. LOL Yours looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my, your layout is so super cute!!! I just love the colors you used and those sweet Kisses.. I am so happy that you joined my "Getting Scrappy Challenge" and I hope you will join us again next Sunday..

    Scrappy hugs,
    Amanda :0)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute Layout! I love how the title came out.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your layouts. Thanks to Nancy for awarding you the Liebster Award and introducing me to your blog!

    And yep, my grandbabies are my favs to. Just ask the oldest one, Adrian. Abby can't talk yet, but she'll learn who loves her the most ;-)

    ReplyDelete