I live in the world of grandbabies. My world revolves around my babies. I am so blessed that 3 of the grandbabies (oh ya and their parents too ..lol) live on the opposite end of our house. They give Nana a reason to get out of bed in the morning! My other grandbabies come and visit too, and Nana loves having them visit too! Everyone that said grandbabies are more fun than your own children were right. All this time I thought they were crazy, until I got my first grandbaby. I am still in awe over how much you can love a child that you didn't give birth to. Of course I love my daughters too, but not near as much as my grandbabies! lol Nana loves you Kaylee, Allan, Clayton, Isabel, and Keegan!

Wednesday, September 19, 2012

First Birthday Cards for my Grandsons

It was so great that I could make these adorable cards for my grandsons' first birthdays, and enter them in a couple challenges too!  This cute little bear paper piecing is from the ABC & 123 pattern from www.paperpiecingsbynikki.com

4 comments:

  1. So cute! I can't decide which one I like better. Tee hee hee

    I hope both boys have a terrific first birthday!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab cards, thankyou for joining us over at Kaboodle Doodles xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute card! Thanks for joining us on the Kaboodle Doodles Challenge Blog.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Too cute, Barb........I love your creativity and humor! Thank you so much for stopping by the Center Step Blog Hop and leaving me a sweet comment. It meant a lot to me!!

    ReplyDelete