I live in the world of grandbabies. My world revolves around my babies. I am so blessed that 3 of the grandbabies (oh ya and their parents too ..lol) live on the opposite end of our house. They give Nana a reason to get out of bed in the morning! My other grandbabies come and visit too, and Nana loves having them visit too! Everyone that said grandbabies are more fun than your own children were right. All this time I thought they were crazy, until I got my first grandbaby. I am still in awe over how much you can love a child that you didn't give birth to. Of course I love my daughters too, but not near as much as my grandbabies! lol Nana loves you Kaylee, Allan, Clayton, Isabel, and Keegan!

Friday, December 14, 2012

Merry Christmas Blog Hop

The Paper Piecing By Nikki Design Team welcomes you to our "Merry Christmas Blog Hop". Today we want to inspire you with everything Christmas. You'll see lots of ideas for layouts, cards, tags, bags, boxes, gifts.....and much more! Please take a minute out of your very busy schedule and join us.

If you'd like to start at the beginning, then hop on over to Nikki's Blog (www.paperpiecingsbynikki.blogspot.com). If you've come in from Amanda B's blog then you are in the right spot. If you get lost along the way, here's a complete list of our Design Team line up:

Nikki - www.paperpiecingsbynikki.blogspot.com
Patti - www.pattilynncreations.blogspot.com
Linda - www.lindascreativity.blogspot.com
Kimi and Pam - http://lovebugcreations3.blogspot.com/
Amanda B - www.thescrapoholiccandyshop.blogspot.com
Barb - http://mommaducksblog.blogspot.com
Amanda S - http://scrapbookinghayven.blogspot.com/
Debbie - http://craftydeb-ddscrafts.blogspot.com

Here is a super quick and simple gift idea! I used snowflake Cookie Gift Bags that I bought premade after Christmas last year, on clearance of course. To dress them up I added the reindeer (just printed and cut out the jpg file) from the "Santa and Friends" file, a stamped image from Stampin UP!, and a little bling.  I think they turned out beautiful! I'm sure Santa will agree as he delivers his secret Santa goodies in them!

The second pic is of the "Santa Bear" file.  I decided that this santa bear would be super cute, hung on the addition door off our livingroom, where we hang our Christmas cards each year.  So if you think this little fella has toys in his bag guess again!  He's got Christmas cards full of Happy Holiday wishes for you all!  The other Santa Bear was lovingly made by my 2 year old granddaughter Kaylee.  You can read the whole story in the next post down if you want to! I love my grandbabies!

 




Thank you so much for hopping with us today. We hope you've been inspired to try some of these ideas. Please leave us a comment, we love hearing from all our fans. We will be picking one fan from all the comments to win some PPBN files. Tell us what you will be making for Christmas this year!

Merry Christmas and a Blessed New Year to all!  Now hop on over to Amanda S's blog  (http://scrapbookinghayven.blogspot.com/ ) to see what she has to share!

7 comments:

  1. These are so super cute and so thoughtful - I know not only do you have beautiful treasures but you have wonderful memories of making them - fun hopping w/you today.....TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a fun way to package up some yummy treats!!! Great idea! And I love that you are teaching your lil g-child to piece!! She's gonna be a pro before long! :)

    Hugs,
    Kimi

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the cookie bags! These are on my list for to-do's next year! I'm out of time this year! :) Amanda

    ReplyDelete
  4. Barb I just love these they are really sweet its great to be doing the hop with you
    Hugs
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute, the cookie bags are a great idea,

    ReplyDelete
  6. Barb, These are so beautiful and practical...plus the piecing can be used as a scrapbook accent long after the food gift has been eaten!!! You are amazing!

    ReplyDelete