I live in the world of grandbabies. My world revolves around my babies. I am so blessed that 3 of the grandbabies (oh ya and their parents too ..lol) live on the opposite end of our house. They give Nana a reason to get out of bed in the morning! My other grandbabies come and visit too, and Nana loves having them visit too! Everyone that said grandbabies are more fun than your own children were right. All this time I thought they were crazy, until I got my first grandbaby. I am still in awe over how much you can love a child that you didn't give birth to. Of course I love my daughters too, but not near as much as my grandbabies! lol Nana loves you Kaylee, Allan, Clayton, Isabel, and Keegan!

Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Well, It's been a long time since I posted on my blog, but I just found a new company that I thought I should give a shout out to.  If you've never heard of Kiwi Lane Designs, you need to check them out.  I made this layout of Kaylee at the horse show to enter their sketch challenge this week hoping to win a $25 gift certificate to their store!  I love their scrapbook system, and I didn't have any of their borders to use so I improvised, but I love how the page turned out! :)

1 comment: