I live in the world of grandbabies. My world revolves around my babies. I am so blessed that 3 of the grandbabies (oh ya and their parents too ..lol) live on the opposite end of our house. They give Nana a reason to get out of bed in the morning! My other grandbabies come and visit too, and Nana loves having them visit too! Everyone that said grandbabies are more fun than your own children were right. All this time I thought they were crazy, until I got my first grandbaby. I am still in awe over how much you can love a child that you didn't give birth to. Of course I love my daughters too, but not near as much as my grandbabies! lol Nana loves you Kaylee, Allan, Clayton, Isabel, and Keegan!

Friday, February 25, 2011

WooHoo! Julie & I made tear bear critters!!

I had so much fun playing with the mulberry paper that I've had sitting since May of 2010!  This was my first bear I made and I learned that inking them is a science...which I didn't completely pass!  I didn't like how dark the inking was but I do like that I finally got around to making them!  All it took was having someone else that had time and wanted to try them also.  Thanks Julie!!  I'll keep practicing tearing and SCAL so I can buy more SVG files!  LOL


2 comments:

  1. The layout turned out great. Love those tear bears!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those bears are sooooo cute! I really like the color combo you used (the pink, blue and green). It is a really pretty set.

    ReplyDelete