I live in the world of grandbabies. My world revolves around my babies. I am so blessed that 3 of the grandbabies (oh ya and their parents too ..lol) live on the opposite end of our house. They give Nana a reason to get out of bed in the morning! My other grandbabies come and visit too, and Nana loves having them visit too! Everyone that said grandbabies are more fun than your own children were right. All this time I thought they were crazy, until I got my first grandbaby. I am still in awe over how much you can love a child that you didn't give birth to. Of course I love my daughters too, but not near as much as my grandbabies! lol Nana loves you Kaylee, Allan, Clayton, Isabel, and Keegan!

Friday, October 28, 2011

October 28, 2011


Well, it's been a long time since I've taken the time to update my blog.  Since my last post I have been blessed with 2 beautiful Grandsons!  Allan was born September 22nd, and Clayton was born on October 7th.  That makes a total of 3 grandbabies, and grandma loves them all!  Kaylee will turn 1 on November 23rd, my birthday too, I'm not sure how old I want to be this year, maybe 21 or 31!  I will also be getting my first great niece or nephew in the spring!  I'm so excited to have them all at my house for playtime, and lots of hugs and kisses of course!  Today is the Creative Kuts blog hop that my scrapping friend Julie is a design team member for.  So, I figure since we got together yesterday and scrapped I would take a little hop around to see what everyone made!  Maybe I will even win a prize somewhere!  I love free scrapping things, but my daughter usually ends up with most of my stash, especially if it's shiny! hehehe  Well, I must get hopping but enjoy the pic of my 3 grandbabies!  Baby Allan is the bigger baby, and Clayton (CJ) is the tiny peanut, and of course Kaylee is "grandma's little pumpkin".  Allan looks so big compared to CJ, but he's actually just a nice size baby.  CJ just now reached 6 pounds, but he is still my tiny peanut!

No comments:

Post a Comment